Saturday, July 17, 2010

Today's the day...

First day of the blog and a note about my journey... I'm doing this blog with the thought of having a place to put some thoughts and share my 50's list. Ok... to those who don't know yet, I'm formulating a list of 50 adventures or things I want to do during the year I'm 50. I still have to figure out how to post that list, so stay tuned.

And this is also a place to post random thoughts about my 50th year, what I'm doing and how I'm working on being a healthier and more fit person who has just entered the arena of life where the kids are grown and I have more time to do things like workout or blog or...

And ...a quick review of my training today. Training for what.... ?
I am training for the Danskin Triathlon which takes place on August 15, so I have just a little less than one month to get my A_ _,  amongst other things, ready.  The Tri is a 1/2 mile swim, 12 mile bike and 3 mile run.

Today's training was 1/4 mile swim to the buoy and back and then 6 mile bike round trip to I-90.  Noelle and I stopped on the way back to check out I-90, which is where most of the bike portion of the race takes place.

Enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment