Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's time for a new list... I'm not 50 anymore, but I still look forward to new adventures. And, I've been a bit bored and need a new interest.

Coming up in the next year and some goals!


  1. Trip to Paris and other stops round about Europe - Feb/Mar

  2. Girlfriends trip to the Olympic Peninsula - Sept
  3. Say Cheese... a cheese making class - this Sunday
  4. Excursions to Pacific Northwest Ballet
  5. Excursions to Seattle Opera
  6. Train and run the Vancouver Half-Marathon again for the 4th time- May
  7. Train and complete the Trek Triathlon - August
  8. Go to gym 2x a week
  9. Run or Walk on Sundays
  10. Ride bike on Saturdays
  11. Fundraise for Sarah
  12. Make my spare room into an inviting guest room
  13. Eat well - most of the time I will choose healthy options, with an occasional treat. 
  14. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment