Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Me in Motion...

Pictures from the race. I have a whole slew of them and it was fun to watch them import 'cause they imported really fast and it looked like I was running really, really fast.
I'm so happy the 1/2 mile swim is done and that I've found my friends!

Getting ready to take off for 12 miles.

Returning from ride...

Does this really look like a PeeWee Herman bike to you?
Not really, but it got me there... and back!

I've been spotted on the way in from the 3.1 mile run!

I can see the finish line!

I decided it would be more impressive if I sprinted in.

I'm running so fast my hair is flying out in back and that's hard to do.

Waving to my fans again. I love my fans!

Almost there... to collect my medal and a cold bottle of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment